Allconstruct were engaged by Kane Constructions as the ceiling/partitions & carpentry contractor for the new apartment fit-out at Colton Avenue.
Scope of Works:
The work undertaken by our crew included;
- Framing all the new suspended ceiling and partitions
- Framing all new bulk heads
- Plasterboard sheeting all new ceiling areas and bulk heads
- Setting all the new ceiling areas and bulkheads
- Carpentry express cladding
- Internal carpentry fit-out
The project client is the Queensland Government, so our project management team and onsite skilled tradesmen worked closely with the Kane onsite management team on the design changes and documentation of all the QA procedures required as we constructed the project from start to finish.
Allconstruct team dedicated approach from our management right through to our skilled labourers meant our client got successful project completed on time and within budget.