Allconstruct were engaged by Kane Constructions as the ceiling/partitions, carpentry &amp; external cladding contractor for the new Mansfield State School Building.
Scope of Works:
The work undertaken by our crew included:
- Framing all the external and internal stud framing.
- Plasterboard sheeting & setting all external and internal wall framing
- Framing and fitting our all suspended grid ceilings.
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry to all the internal fit-out areas
- Framing and fitting CFC external cladding façade systems
Kane engaged Allconstruct as the preferred fit-out contractor as our management team offered the design support, project management and skilled tradesmen package to make sure the project was constructed on time and within budget.
Allconstruct team dedicated approach from our management right through to our skilled labourers meant our client got successful project completed on time and within budget.