The project was part of the North Pine Waste Treatment Plant upgrade. Allconstruct were contracted to construct the Switch Room Building.
The work undertaken included:
- Clearing and grub of the site
- Piling the building slab area
- Detail excavation works of the slab area
- Formwork, steel fixing and concrete works
- Block laying of the building.
- Roofing of the building.
- Internal carpentry fit-out
- Supply and fitting of external fire doors
The site team was divided into two crews to manage program time frames within the program were achieved. Ongoing consultation with the client addressed design issues on a few of the changes that were overcome with a good finish result.
“The works have been completed to a high standard. Indeed, this is one of the best completed sites I have seen on the North Pine Treatment Plant.” Robert Bearne. North Pine GM.