This project was located at Redhill, Brisbane. The site consisted of an old run down dwelling, which we had to demolish and take off site before the site earthworks could start. Then we commenced the earthworks and construction of the new dwelling.
The work undertaken included:
- Design and Planning Approval Application
- Demolishing of the existing house
- Earthworks and drainage works.
- Concrete slab reinforcement and pour
- Timber frame fabrication and erection of the dwelling
- Electrical, plumbing and AC fitting
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry
- Kitchen and wardrobe fit-outs
- Painting and decorating
- Interior design work challenges
- Pedestrian management for construction in an urban area
- Underground services management with a frequent presence of telecommunication conduits, Electrical cables, water mains and sewer pipes
- Inclement weather conditions
Allconstruct were the principal contractor of this project and in charge of the project management, subcontractor management and engagement.
Allconstruct built a great relationship with the client and were able to complete the project ahead of time and on budget.
There were highly qualified and specialised staff managing the project, who ensured that the project was completed to the highest standard.