Allconstruct were engaged by Mainbrace Constructions as the ceiling/partitions and carpentry contractor for the new Stockland Dining Precinct and Restaurants.
Scope of Works:
The work undertaken by our crew included:
- Framing all the new suspended ceiling and partitions
- Framing all new bulk heads
- Plasterboard sheeting all new ceiling areas and bulk heads
- Setting all the new ceiling areas and bulkheads
- Carpentry express cladding
- Internal carpentry fit-out
The project was all conducted during day & night shift and our crew had to work under strict working hours within the shopping centre operating timeframes. Our onsite crew coordinated the work well with all the other trades to complete the project within the program timeframe and budgets.
Allconstruct team effort and workmanship helped deliver another successful project for our client Mainbrace Constructions.